Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Games, Piracy and more

Well, here I am, first blog article.

It'll be on games, as games are an important part of my life.

Computer games these days is becoming cheaper and cheaper. Especially the older games. I recently bought quite a few games, and it's amazing how bad some games are.

A list of games I recently acquired are:
  1. Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (and 2 expansion packs)
  2. Rainbow 6 Raven Shield
  3. Thief II - The metal age
  4. Dungeon Keeper II
The interesting thing is, that I am truely irritated by the CD's with these games. I downloaded Daemon tools yesterday not to start pirating games, but to start playing my games. The CD's (or my CDw/DVD rom) is so bad that I cannot even play the movies on these games without them glicthing. I cannot believe that the game companies are printing the games on such low quality CD's.

Further more, I'll sell Heroes very soon. It sucks. I'll sell rainbow 6 too. I'll keep the others.

I saw Vampire: The Masquerades at a pawn shop the other day. Maybe they'll trade me that for Rainbow 6 and Heroes. But the reason I am frequenting these shops are more because I am searching for a copy of Morrowind GOTY. About 2 years back it was sold everywhere, but now it's gone. Can't find it anywhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have morrowind, +all the expansions, i would lend them to you if you want, which one are you looking for?

Anonymous said...

Hi Reenen,

Jou site het bietjie kleur nodig siel!!! Jy's te donker in die broek!!

Reenen said...

Is dit nou beter? Ek kan nie die actual ander goed vreeslik verander nie, want dan verloor ek my custom links etc. Egter sal ek nog die padding in die tabel wil verbeter om te maak dat die skryfwerk en die kleur nie so direk bymekaar begin nie.