Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Top 10 world's sexiest women unveiled

Top 10 world's sexiest women unveiled

Here is a text list, and my link will take you to my favourite, Keira Knightley.

1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Jessica Alba
4. Jessica Simpson
5. Keira Knightley (my personal favourite)
6. Helle Berry
7. Jenny McCarthy
8. Maria Sharapova
9. Carmen Electra
10. Teri Hatcher


I think the photo's on this web page aren't the best, but they are decent.

Jenny McCarthy has a really bad photo, and Teri's age shows a bit in hers. Jessica Alba's photo's isn't great, but her beauty still shows through.

My list (from these) summarised would be:

1. Keira Knightley
2. Jessica Alba
3. Maria Sharapova / Carmen Electra (toss up)

Honourable mention to (in sequence)
Scarlett Johansson
Jessica Simpson

and the rest doesn't really cut it IMO. Or at least on these photos.

3 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

I'd probably eat a pile of dogcrap if it were fed to me by Maria Sharapova, but I think the most glaring omission was Thandie Newton .. pure sex

Anonymous said...

I think carmen electra is hot, and keira knightly is not so much so.

Reenen said...

Yeah, I'd revise this now. Jessica Alba no 1.

Keira Knightley probably not even top 10.