Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Driving?

Ok, blogs are sometimes meant as just a boiler...

What is more frustrating to you on the road - highway (120km/h limit)?

The guy in front of you going at 100km/h in the FAST lane...

or

The guy behind you, while you are doing 110km/h in the FAST lane to pass the 100km/h truck in the SLOW lane, flashing his lights at you when he's doing 140km/h+?

PS: I substituted LEFT and RIGHT for fast and slow to make it more readable for the international audiences... (Like I have a lot of international hits)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a bit like asking me if I prefer asparagus to egg fruit.

I know I hate both.

I think that the person doing 140 in the fast lane is less offensive provided he does not flash you incessantly.

It is obvious from your post that you hate the fast guy more, because you give more details.

Why are you doing 110 in the fast lane?! You are the slow guy...

Unknown said...

Oh and why didn't you give M/h for the americans that read your blog?!

Reenen said...

Americans must go over to metric system. :-)

AristoNeeks said...

*preposterous*

i hate the guys that flash. and cut you off. and exceed the speed limit. and who have no consideration for anyone else on the road.

that is all.

Reenen said...

It is not necessarily that I hate the second one more... It's just that it's a slightly more tricky situation to explain.

But I guess I could've said:

The 100km/h guy in the FAST lane, or the 150km/h guy in the FAST lane?

Unknown said...

But you do hate him more... don't you. Cough up.

Reenen said...

Yeah, I do, because the slow guy most of the time has a decent reason for being there.