Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Proudly South African

Well...

I found this really interesting. And I am very glad that we have South Aficans who are so liberal, and so ahead in their thinking about South African politics.

This reminds me of the EU that wants to ban the Swastica, but the Hindu people oppose it because it is also a symbol in their religion that resembles peace and stuff - I don't really have the Hindu angle covered, but yeah... (I should really add a link here, but I am a lazy blogger).

I agree though with John Smith not signing it. But had it been the black guy's old flag... I dunno. We all have such double standards. ;-) Racism is all about double standards.

1 comment:

AristoNeeks said...

censorship and banning is ridiculous.

educate people. and let them make their own decisions.

racism has to do with ignorance.

silly people wanting to tell other people what to think. *bah*