Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Magic Bunnies and Hunters

Ok... Some quick definitions...

A bunny is someone who I've played 5 times or more, and against whom I have a 60%+ winning ratio.

A hunter is someone who I've played 5 times or more, and against whom I have a 60%+ loss ratio.

Ideally though, to define bunnies and hunters you'd probably want about a 2/3 ratio, and about 8-10 games played. But those stats wouldn't have included so many people. :-)

These stats are as 2006/12/16 (I've played in some prereleases since then and have won 8/9... eagerly awaiting those updates), and consist of Limited and Constructed.

Opponent Loss Tie Win Games Win Ratio Bunny/Hunter
Bunnies





Bethany Culbert

5 5 1.00 Bunny
Izak van Zyl Marais 2
6 8 0.75 Bunny
Jeffrey Manuel 2
5 7 0.71 Bunny
Tiaan G. Towsen 4
7 11 0.64 Bunny
Emile C. Wilton 3
5 8 0.63 Bunny
Andre' Ferreira 1 1 3 5 0.60 Bunny
Andre' Rademan 2
3 5 0.60 Bunny
Brian Harris 2
3 5 0.60 Bunny
Hunters





Detlef Romatzki 4 1 1 6 0.17 Hunter
Kestell Laurie 6 1 2 9 0.22 Hunter
Herc Du Preez 6
2 8 0.25 Hunter
Nico J. Boshoff 8 1 4 13 0.31 Hunter
Jacques Eloff 4
2 6 0.33 Hunter
Durham Smith 9
5 14 0.36 Hunter
Peter Norman 7
4 11 0.36 Hunter
Dwayne Kimber 3
2 5 0.40 Hunter


Of these stats... what interest me the most is probably Nico Boshoff. I thought I beat him a lot more... but I guess it's because especially against Nico, you tend to remember the wins more. But it's also interesting how often we've been paired together.

I hope to get Dwayne off the list, then my Hunters is less than my Bunnies. I also know I beat Kestell in the draft, but he that win is only step one of quite a few to get him off the list.

5 comments:

Donsie said...

I must be honest with you, I do not understand this post... But I am glad that I made you think today... Take care

Nosjunkie said...

I have no idee what this is all about, but I read it that counts.
next time I will comment constructively

Drizel said...

huh...its just bunnies and hunters running around....I am semi confused, needless to say I read till the end...whoohooo.....
Thanks for the comment on my blog....I answered you there:)

Drizel said...

wanneer blog jy weer?

Jagadish said...

Reenen

This is unrelated to this post.

I'm Jagadish from Cricket24x7.

Can you mail us at the email address we've listed on our blog (top of the right hand side navbar)

Jagadish