Thursday, March 20, 2008

Daring Apprentice revision 76

Revision 76:
M : Changed the way "messages" were handled.
M : New tokens are immediately available on the dropdown after creation.
M : Changed Type2 decks to be really type 2.
UM : The deck/SB/RFG/Graveyard has moved
UF : You can now save the last camera coordinates and zoom
M : Some table creation on the server has been written

I guess the most important changes here are the fact that I now have actual Type 2 decks with it. :-)

I also moved the position of the deck/sb/ etc. to free up more space on the table, which I guess is significant.

Yeah... on the serverside... I am realising now why I've been setting it away... it's hard. :-)

I am creating the structures on the serverside at the moment, so nothing "visible" is happening (well with network stuff are never really visible), but I am working on the networking, and I have a second PC to my disposal which will hopefully make testing easier...

So hopefully within the next couple of releases you'll be able to upload your deck to the server... then hopefully in the next following those, we'll get the you to draw cards, and play them and so on... :-)

Then we'll implement it feature by feature...

No comments: