Tuesday, May 08, 2007

HOTORNOT I hate you!

I've been had... I was really stupid and didn't read, and clicked too quickly.

Bottom line is, everyone on my Gmail address book has been mailed inviting them to HotOrNot. How evil is that? I am pretty sure I've sent my boss an email from Gmail before (I'll be lucky if I never had).

I am so embarrassed... So, my humblest and most sincere apologies if you got an invite to HotOrNot from me. I will remove myself now... Hey... that's not a bad idea...

Hmmm I am not seeing an option for deleting, but I am now "inactive". :-/

3 comments:

j said...

I thought that it was weird to get such an invite from you.

AristoNeeks said...

er, ditto. ^_^

Drizel said...

whahahahah....I was wondering what was that all about......your hot maaikie...so dont worry;)