Monday, May 21, 2007

Sharks vs. Bulls

Well, I am actually a neutral.

But to me, the Bulls played extremely harsh, and I think they were really fortunate to not to have had two yellow cards against them.

Had Habanna got the yellow for the really, really, harsh tackle initially, the game could've looked a lot different.

Had Bakkies received the yellow for a really (but not as harsh as Habanna's) bad high tackle in front of the referee, the game would also have been the shark's.

The last Bull's move included a forward pass, and hands to get the free ball. However, the sharks did not use the oppertunities that they had, and in a way that doesn't make the deserved winners. But on the day, and through the season, I felt the sharks were better, and I would've liked to see them win it.

No comments: